Dreaming of foods and then actually cooking them, is what I have been doing the last few days. Yes, I am absolutely in love with Food and I totally believe ‘Who Says Healthy Food Ain’t Fun’.
So keeping up with this here’s one of my recipes – that I made this morning and was fairly yummy and Nutritious.
So, here we go –
Moong Sprout – the Italian Way!
- 1 cup – Moong sprouts – boiled
- 1 big Sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Sliced capsicums – Red, Yellow, Green
- 1/4 cup Sliced & Boiled French beans
- 1/4 cup Sliced & Boiled Carrots
- Finely chopped Parsley – handful
- 1tsp Oregano
- 1tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Chilly flakes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Heat the oil in a casserole or large, wide pan and add all the spices, let it cook for 30 seconds
- Add all the vegetables, season with salt and pepper and gently stir it for a few minutes.
- Share it & EAT it 😉 It’s a perfectly yummy & healthy snack
(This picture is from the pan)
‘Yummy in My Tummy’ Addition –
Eat with a hung curd dip – not only does it add up to a yummy dressing, it is also very nutritious.